GameUnity.TV Avorion Server [EU / English / German]

Zwergengraf

logo-forum-retina.png

24/7 online - English / German

Server Address:

av.gameunity.tv

How to join:

Multiplayer -> Join via IP -> Server Address: av.gameunity.tv, Server Name: GameUnity.TV -> Add Server

Avorion-Join.png.0bd1e8d63657ffcd5fe30891097dba66.png

If you are looking for a server with 24/7 uptime and a friendly community, look no further. Our goal is to provide a stable and persistent server with some custom mods / scripts to improve the game. The Avorion server is part of a community with multiple gameservers, forums, Teamspeak 3 and Discord server. We plan to keep this server up and running as long as possible, you do not have to worry about losing progress - unless a wipe is necessary. If you have any ideas for additional mods / scripts, just let us know!

>> Teamspeak 3: ts.gameunity.tv

>> Discord

>> Forums

>> Server information

Server information:

- Collision damage: Disabled

- Difficulty: Normal

- Automatic restart every six hours

- Automatic restart after crashes

- Respawning asteroids

- /sethome to set your home sector

- Server location: Germany

Rules:

- Please only talk English and German in chat.

- Be nice and don't insult other players.

- No spamming, no advertising.

- Have fun! :)

Well, just to say this server deserve more praise, i played with very nice players and i hope it will continue to exist for a long time :)

Anyways, i never see the admins online, that's why i subscribed to this forum, do you plan to upgrade when the stable versions comes out? Any plans on mods? If you need help i administered some minecraft servers a while ago (i'm also a dev), would love to make this server even more alive :)

Addentum : seems like the "sethome" does not work at all, but... meh, i have no use for that.

Bonus pics : http://i.imgur.com/3QnHg6s.jpg & http://i.imgur.com/04DusxY.jpg

@LoneWolf: ~ 10-20 players in the evening, more at the weekends.

Thank you :)

You can talk to me (Zwergengraf), Damocles or Gearbound on the server. You can also join our Discord / Teamspeak 3 server or forums (see the first post for links). We will update the server when a new stable version comes out and will also add more mods in the future. At the moment we try to stick to server-side mods only.

Thanks for letting us know about the sethome command - it was only available to admins, but has been fixed.

We also upgraded the CPU and RAM.

The server runs real nice since the upgrade :)

Can't wait to see Out of Sector production up and running :p

Some suggestions :

• Let's make a "Community Sector" where a server owner copy paste player created in creative mode Docks, Modules stations, etc... The stations will be assigned a faction so nobody can abuse any ressouces out of it (except classic trading) and we can get a NICE unique system that "may" can be saved if we server wipe someday. It can be HUGE :p We can get REAL MAD with that :

• Maybe some server automated message who says "there is a forum thread here, a discord here..."
  • A way to encourage player to player trade?

If you don't understand what i just say, make me reformulate, i am french, you are german, we are talking in english... Things can get pretty confused x)

still gets the connection refused error.... sometimes it is connection fine and sometimes not.....

whats the problem ... other servers are reachable

I gave up on this server, i log on someday and i saw my ship destroyed, other dude too, we were the two richest players... Don't know what happened, then, the server was gone.

I'm on a vacation from avorion, waiting better times...

There were some connection issues that had to be resolved by a manual restart. If you have connection issues, just let us know immediately - the server was restarted within one minute after players posted on our Discord.

Connection issues / crashes are pretty normal for early access games, but I'm sure the overall stability will improve over time.