[Mod][Beta] MineCorp

NexusNull

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been active in a very long time here, I am still in my exam phase so I don't have much time but after I am done with that I will return and get some new stuff into my mod. As for other people who want to add/change things of the Mod, you are welcome to.

I haven't been active in a very long time here, I am still in my exam phase so I don't have much time but after I am done with that I will return and get some new stuff into my mod. As for other people who want to add/change things of the Mod, you are welcome to.

Hey there, nice to hear you will come back. Until you are back I will keep this compatible to current version  :)

Ofc you can always take everything from what I publish to improve the mod, its all your code. Im just some kind of code-sitter.

Good luck for your exam.

Hey there, nice to hear you will come back. Until you are back I will keep this compatible to current version  :)

Ofc you can always take everything from what I publish to improve the mod, its all your code. Im just some kind of code-sitter.

Good luck for your exam.

Thanks a lot dude. If you want I can update the newest version with yours.

Also, my last exam is on the 22th of September so I will start doing work after that.

Thanks a lot dude. If you want I can update the newest version with yours.

Also, my last exam is on the 22th of September so I will start doing work after that.

Sure, do it if you want. There are not many changes at all, I only had to insert the hooks into updated game files.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the modified version still working? I am trying to implement on my server and the mines are spawning but I am unable to interact with them. I've added the two modified files to my local install and added the files to my dedicated server.

--Nevermind still working, I misplaced the modfiles locally

just a quick report. I know the mod version is not intended to work with the newest beta version.

At the moment i have the Problem that after some time the income seems to stop and can only be started again by restarting the game. alos sometimes after refurbishing a mine the insome stops again completly. maybe this could help?

beside from that after editing the sectorgenerator.lua sript so that fighter factories can spawn the mod works pretty fine with the newest beta.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since Nexus still did not update his mod, I will release my version, of which I gave him a copy on sep. 5th and is running ever since on rusty's galaxy.

G4xKnTw.jpg

Install "MineCorp 1.5" as every other mod (copy files in your /Avorion/ folder).

If you have a world where MineCorp is still running and you want to keep it running, then install "minecorpConverter".

Downloadlink, because the mod is too big to be uploaded in the forum:

MineCorp 1.5b

Once installed do yourself a favor and have a look into /mods/Minecorp/config/config.lua. There is a lot to configure, to match your playstyle.

Disclaimer: I provide this mod as is. In case of an official update, the compatibility can not be guaranteed.

Edit: 1.5b includes "createFighterFactory", as mentioned by Hammelpilaw

Edit2: Sadly my time is limited and I already maintain some other mods. Thus this extension has very low priority when an Avorion update comes out. Therefore I would like to give the code to somebody who has the time to maintain it. (don't be shy, I don't bite  ;D)

minecorpConverter.zip

• 3 weeks later...

is there an update for 1.5 or will this work for that version too?

i tested it and it doesnt work with the newest beta XD just wiat for an update

I will not update my version

Edit2: Sadly my time is limited and I already maintain some other mods. Thus this extension has very low priority when an Avorion update comes out. Therefore I would like to give the code to somebody who has the time to maintain it.

I will not update my version

yes im aware of that XD but the hope dies at last XD

We are using Laserzweis modified version of this mod on current beta. I will post the updated version here when I find some time to peckage it.

this would be great ^^ its the core mod of all my game sessions XD

I maybe wrong here, but looks like your done with this mod ?

Anyway i found some game breaking issues i had to adjust to keep the game from being too easy. However this idea is awesome and i will be using what you have here and modifying it.

I will of course give you credit... Thanks brother for the awesome work here.

things i had changed so far really quickly is... How often they appear to less likely, and how much they cost. Also how many resources you receive down to 10. Reason being is Yes thats not a lot but once u bought enough... Its enough!

So i fixed it for you guys ---

If you did not drag and drop the mod into Avorion and you injected it instead. You probably will not need to do this.

Anyway open SectorGenerator.lua (Mod Version)

find the code

local wormhole = desc.cpwormhole

Change it to

local wormhole = desc:getComponent(ComponentType.WormHole)

There now the wormholes are back!

So i fixed it for you guys ---

If you did not drag and drop the mod into Avorion and you injected it instead. You probably will not need to do this.

Anyway open SectorGenerator.lua (Mod Version)

find the code

local wormhole = desc.cpwormhole

Change it to

local wormhole = desc:getComponent(ComponentType.WormHole)

There now the wormholes are back!

Im afraid there are more changes required. I remember modifiyng some modfiles too because some functions of scripting API changed.

We are using Laserzweis modified version of this mod on current beta. I will post the updated version here when I find some time to peckage it.

But feel free to fix it ofc  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Since Nexus still did not update his mod, I will release my version, of which I gave him a copy on sep. 5th and is running ever since on rusty's galaxy.

G4xKnTw.jpg

Install "MineCorp 1.5" as every other mod (copy files in your /Avorion/ folder).

If you have a world where MineCorp is still running and you want to keep it running, then install "minecorpConverter".

Downloadlink, because the mod is too big to be uploaded in the forum:

MineCorp 1.5b

Once installed do yourself a favor and have a look into /mods/Minecorp/config/config.lua. There is a lot to configure, to match your playstyle.

Disclaimer: I provide this mod as is. In case of an official update, the compatibility can not be guaranteed.

Edit: 1.5b includes "createFighterFactory", as mentioned by Hammelpilaw

Edit2: Sadly my time is limited and I already maintain some other mods. Thus this extension has very low priority when an Avorion update comes out. Therefore I would like to give the code to somebody who has the time to maintain it. (don't be shy, I don't bite  ;D )

Updated the mod to work with Avorion 0.15.7. The notifications for receiving material on the right side of the screen are deactivated, but of course you still get material. I do not guarantie anything, this mod may get outdated in future updates.

If you want to overtake this project please contact Laserzwei, we are still looking for someone to keep this alive.

MineCorp-1.5.1