Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

WH40k: Imperial Navy (2 new Gloriana-class battleships, Sword-class Frigate, and Endeavour-Class Light Cruiser, Dauntless-class remade)

Zajc

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I did not anticipate so positive replies from everyone comming here, as I do not find my ships as wonderful as everyone seems to think.

Thank you guys, it means alot to me.  ;D

Are you kidding?

These are beyond amazing, not only in the faithfulness of reproduction, but also in how you figured out workarounds to the fact that all of Avorion's blocks are rectangular and/or angular and produced curves, the aquila emblem, etc. Of course, circles on a screen are made of very small rectangular pixels, so it's not hard to figure out how, but fitting them all together properly is a real feat.

To be honest, I did not anticipate so positive replies from everyone comming here, as I do not find my ships as wonderful as everyone seems to think.

Thank you guys, it means alot to me.  ;D

Are you kidding?

These are beyond amazing, not only in the faithfulness of reproduction, but also in how you figured out workarounds to the fact that all of Avorion's blocks are rectangular and/or angular and produced curves, the aquila emblem, etc. Of course, circles on a screen are made of very small rectangular pixels, so it's not hard to figure out how, but fitting them all together properly is a real feat.

Faithfulness? It's just my interpretation of "gothic" style of imperial ships, it is not, by any standards, faithful representation. At least months of building gothic cathedrals in minecraft paid off :D

I know what faithful means, and I meant that my creations are not that ACCURATE, they are my interpretations of this ships. If I were to make a true model, it would look somewhat diffrent.

Oh, I see what you mean. Sometimes there are language barriers so I thought maybe that was the case here.

Well, they looked like faithful reproductions to me! I'm familiar enough with Battlefleet Gothic ships to recognize them, but not intimately familiar.