Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Its like kill stealing, except more dissapoint

ns9559

So I made myself an awesome ship , The Grand Tuna was her name, and decided to test my luck against a sector full of pirates. It was an epic battle, dead pirate ships their carcasses scattered before my mighty fish. The was only one matter left to deal with, the pirate shipyard itself. I attack mightily all guns firing, beams and projectiles raking the million strong hull of the station! Alone in my room I bellow "TASTE THE RAINBOW MUTHAF@&^#R!"

Then my game stopped (I assumed it was just taking a few seconds to process my my pure awesomeness,) only to be greeted by desktop and a notice that Avorion has stopped running. I reloaded the game to try again, perterbed that my bubble of pure testosterone had been so rudely popped, only to find that each time I did any damage to the shipyard the game would crash again.

I can only conclude that attacking stations is not possible. Needless to say, this makes me sad.  :(

• Boxelware Team

I know this one, but it's not due to the station but when there are a lot of sounds at once. Probably the shipyard started shooting at you with all his turrets, creating a lot of sounds, which then crashed the game.

The odd thing is that the station was already firing at me, and I could hear it firing. The game always crashed when I destroyed a module. I didn't break off a large section or anything, just a part at the edge. A similar thing happened when I tried to delete the last block on a ship, related perhaps?

Also this isn't really a bug but beam weapons are hilariously ineffective on station.