Skuny's UNSC Shipyard (Longsword, Musashi, Charon, Infinity{NEW})

Skuny

UgITtA5.jpg

So here is where I shall make some UNSC ships and post them. I want to try and go for making just about every ship from the UNSC to form a complete fleet. However I don't quite know what ship to do next, so suggestions would be greatly appreciated so I can see what people want to be built here.

So far I've only gotten [3] ships built:

UNSC Longsword

UNSC Musashi

UNSC Forward Unto Dawn (Charon)

UNSC Infinity

Some of these ships can be viewed and downloaded down below.

FGhGc2I.jpg

Here's another UNSC ship for the fleet, The Musashi, which was a carrier that was destroyed in the battle of Reach. It's not to scale, I think, but you can always resize it. It's got a lot hollow space inside, mainly inside the lower portion so you can stash some extra shields or computer cores if you consider 13 upgrade slots to be inferior. Download is below, but here's some pictures first.

Back side has been redone and hangars have been added.

V5Yvxh6.jpg

fRFKei9.jpg

z1Rbopr.jpg

J1fR0vZ.jpg

iBHbod5.jpg

Diy3dNY.jpg

{STATS}

BASbkSX.jpg

V0.9 +38 downloads

V1 +100 downloads

UNSC_Musashi.zip

• 1 month later...

Looks interesting, can we get some stats? and which version are they designed for?

Yeah sure, ill give some stats. If you're talking about game version then they should be up to par with the latest version. They've got the latest in gyroscope and non pancaked-thrusters technology.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great looking ships! Might be nice to see the required cred/mats, for future reference. :P Any plans on doing the Pillar of Autumn or maybe a 1/3-1/2 scale infinity?

I'd love to see these 2, along with Spirit of Fire and Forward Unto Dawn :3

Great looking ships! Might be nice to see the required cred/mats, for future reference. :P Any plans on doing the Pillar of Autumn or maybe a 1/3-1/2 scale infinity?

Personally dont like the look of the pillar of autumn but if more people request it then yeah ill make one.

UNSC Infinity is definitely planned for later on

I'd love to see these 2, along with Spirit of Fire and Forward Unto Dawn :3

Will do the Spirit of Fire probably after the frigate im working on.

Forward unto dawn is a charon-class light frigate and that is currently in the making. I started it like a few weeks ago but i'd thought i should wait for new big update to come around before working on these ships again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, just uploaded the UNSC fleet, er whats of it, to the steam workshop. I'll still keep posting the blueprints here to keep this collection going on here. The shipyards have come back to life, so now its time to get back to building more ships for the fleet. New ships coming soon!!!

mJlra9l.jpg

Well here's the UNSC Forward Unto Dawn (the Halo 3 version). It's smaller than the Musashi and like 4 times cheaper too so you can still purge the covenant without grinding so hard for such a large and OP ship. More pics down below and don't forget to show it some love on the workshop!

ZubwEvb.jpg

HDFbpju.jpg

WT4sElE.jpg

cSuHHhS.jpg

{STATS}

9HEP6JY.jpg

UNSC_Forward_Unto_Dawn.zip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice, you really make some great ships Skuny.

I don't get much free time due to work and family so I cannot spend 40+ hours on a build like I would love too, so being able to deploy UNSC assets in my game/server is great.

Also, I was able to trim down your longsword to Less than 200 blocks and it still looks exactly the same. This makes a great fighter :)

Would you like me to post it here so you can upload to steam? It's your baby after all, I just modified it slightly to be under 200 blocks. (Disregard, I see you already did this...my bad.)

(Edit: ok not exactly but still pretty close.)