Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Transportation Permit, Dangerous/Hazardous Cargo

Coovargo

How does one obtain such a permit?

I just 'legally' purchased 1100 explosive devices only to warp over to the next sector and get fined 1.1M credits and have them confiscated. :'( The permit is not available at the faction headquarters, any military outpost, shipyards, trade outposts, material outposts.... I know, you get the idea.

Has anyone seen one? Does anyone know how to obtain one? Is it even possible at this point in time? It's going to make transporting materials among my own stations difficult in the future, unless the intention of the function is to force the player to make his hazardous materials factories outside of AI controlled sectors.

I don't know if it is true but, i have not haven this issue when flying in admired npc space. I am pretty sure there is no permit to buy but might be based on how friendly you are whit the npcs sector you fly in. But if you get pulled over you can ignor it you will just take a hit in reputaion whit the faction who is inspeting you. And the one inspecting will fire upon you after 60 sec or somthing so if its a pass throug it might be better to ignor.

Okay sadly being admired do not prevent them from doing scans, happend to me yesterday. But i have traveled a ton whit dangerous and that is the first, and if i fly in sectores whit neutral er worse it feels like it happens all the time the scan. So if you got good realtaions they might scan you a lot less. That is atleast my expirence, but then again might not be the case.

I'm not sure which ships qualify as "Scanner" vessels, but I know for certain that Destroyers are. As you just stated, yes, faction standing does not help at all. I just got stopped by a faction I was "Admired" by, with 100K capped faction. I just got stopped for one who tried to fine me 10  million credits, but because of the cargo list bug I have no idea what I'm carrying that's causing that issue. I've never jumped out of a sector so fast.

What qualifies as dangerous cargo? I know for certain "Explosive charges" are on that list.

• 2 weeks later...

Die gibt's leider gar nicht, jedenfalls nicht in der aktuellen Spielversion. Gibt's da vielleicht schon ne Mod für?

___

Google translator:

Unfortunately, it does not exist, at least not in the current game version. Is there perhaps already a mod for?

Yeah, I got nailed for carrying guns one time. They fined me something like 1.5m and I allowed them to take my cargo. Lesson learned.

I personally think this should be disabled until it's fleshed out a bit more. There's no tooltip informing you the cargo is considered dangerous, no notices or communiques of any kind, and chances are you'll only discover it when the space police pull you over.

You can see the notice about such cargo in its description when hovering over it in the Cargo dialog. Still there should be a color code for either variants when collected or viewed in trading window with any station.

So far I've disabled the whole system by removing the script from the script folder. Until the permit can be actually acquired, its just a meaningless headache.

You can see the notice about such cargo in its description when hovering over it in the Cargo dialog. Still there should be a color code for either variants when collected or viewed in trading window with any station.

So far I've disabled the whole system by removing the script from the script folder. Until the permit can be actually acquired, its just a meaningless headache.

Care to share for those of us not able to locate such scripts?

• 2 weeks later...