I can not start game

Spirit94

• Boxelware Team

Please stop writing in russian. There are other members of the forum who do not want to translate every single post you make (And I'm starting to get a little annoyed by that, too).

Go into the explorer and type %appdata% in the address panel at the top. Press enter. Post the exact path in the forum. I think the problem is the windows account name, not the "Users" folder.

• Boxelware Team

Go into the explorer and type %appdata% in the address panel at the top. Press enter. Post the exact path in the forum.

Do this please. No translation in the path please, I need to know exactly what is written there.

• Boxelware Team

C:\Users\вячеслав\AppData

This is the problem.

I guess windows just didn't change the folder names when you renamed the account. Currently I see no other solution than creating a new user account and using a name that consists of ANSI letters only.

Даааааааааа!!!!!!!!! ты был прав!!!!!!!! закрывай тему!!!!!!!!!!!! вся ошибка была в этом!!!!!!!! Игра работает!!!!!!!!!! просто нужно чтобы эта папка была на английском написана!!!!!!!!!

Daaaaaaaaaa!!! You were right!!! close the topic!!!! All this was a mistake!!! The game works!!!! just need to keep this file was written in English!

Hello there.

Well, I have a same problem - can't start the game.

If I try to load the world - game just close itself.

I tried to rename the user folder (Cyrillic letters), but it did not help. What could be the problem? Can we expect a correction in the next version?

• Boxelware Team

You can not rename the user folder (and you shouldn't either, that kills off other programs). You must create a new Windows user who's name does only contain ASCII letters.

As I said above, support for unicode will be added.