Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

I can not start game

Spirit94

• Boxelware Team

Please stop writing in russian. There are other members of the forum who do not want to translate every single post you make (And I'm starting to get a little annoyed by that, too).

Go into the explorer and type %appdata% in the address panel at the top. Press enter. Post the exact path in the forum. I think the problem is the windows account name, not the "Users" folder.

• Boxelware Team

Go into the explorer and type %appdata% in the address panel at the top. Press enter. Post the exact path in the forum.

Do this please. No translation in the path please, I need to know exactly what is written there.

• Boxelware Team

C:\Users\вячеслав\AppData

This is the problem.

I guess windows just didn't change the folder names when you renamed the account. Currently I see no other solution than creating a new user account and using a name that consists of ANSI letters only.

Даааааааааа!!!!!!!!! ты был прав!!!!!!!! закрывай тему!!!!!!!!!!!! вся ошибка была в этом!!!!!!!! Игра работает!!!!!!!!!! просто нужно чтобы эта папка была на английском написана!!!!!!!!!

Daaaaaaaaaa!!! You were right!!! close the topic!!!! All this was a mistake!!! The game works!!!! just need to keep this file was written in English!

Hello there.

Well, I have a same problem - can't start the game.

If I try to load the world - game just close itself.

I tried to rename the user folder (Cyrillic letters), but it did not help. What could be the problem? Can we expect a correction in the next version?

• Boxelware Team

You can not rename the user folder (and you shouldn't either, that kills off other programs). You must create a new Windows user who's name does only contain ASCII letters.

As I said above, support for unicode will be added.