[MOD] [OOSP]out of sector Production

Laserzwei

01:19:42:559 [OOSP][0.9_7c] can't do single process: Gold

This can only happen, if the mod started and works correctly. It does not explain why it tells you to update the version.

I highly recommend sending me both: client- and serverlLog, as I asked you in my private message.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

01:19:42:559 [OOSP][0.9_7c] can't do single process: Gold

This can only happen, if the mod started and works correctly. It does not explain why it tells you to update the version.

I highly recommend sending me both: client- and serverlLog, as I asked you in my private message.

I did not send you a private message- This is a mistake by me. By accident I mistook you for Crispy_Top_Hat.

Here is a summary of what is happening:

On the Client we see: everything is fine

2017-04-09 09-01-24| [OOSP][0.9_7c] Version check on Client
2017-04-09 09-01-24| <Server> OOSP version received and validated: [0.9_7c] . OOSP is activated for you! 

On the Serverside:

2017-04-09 09-00-43| [OOSP][0.9_7c] Tickhandler starts at: 11873430
. . .
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] dCheck passed
. . .
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] Version Check
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] Processing Version:   [0.9_7c]   false
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] Player Andy-Blackknight Logged in with the correct version of OOSP: [0.9_7c] 
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] Andy-Blackknight has been activated.
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] Player: Andy-Blackknight entered sector with: 0 more player(s)
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] timestamp aquired: 11405139
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] update shipyard: Aul'iiiiw
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] update shipyard +: 23456.95
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c]     Solar Power Plant S    Otcuej
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] Ressources reduce to: 4691.39
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] Garbage Storage Space reduces to: 4691.39
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] can't do single process: Energy Cell
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c]     Fusion Core Factory S    Wisbeelai
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] can't do single process: Energy Tube
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] 2/9 Factories/Stations
2017-04-09 09-01-32| [OOSP][0.9_7c] Sector: 184:274 needed 5ms for Production catch-up
. . .
2017-04-09 09-01-52| [OOSP][0.9_7c] Processing Version:   nil  true

Your installation of OOSP works the way it's intended.

Your Version check passes without any obstructions.

Can't do single process: ... 

This simply tells you that the factory is either missing cargospace or ingredients:

Solar Power Plant S    Otcuej, doesn't have enough cargo capacity for more energycells

Fusion Core Factory S    Wisbeelai, is missing Energy Tubes (and maybe other ingredients!)

If a factory needs updates this will show up:

[OOSP][0.9_7c] The Factory is x processes behind.

[OOSP][0.9_7c] add x of ware

I just want to say that it is really annoying not being able to even SEE the download for this mod when you aren't a member. From the outside it looks like a bug; no download links yet no one complaining. The way I see it: put on github or some equivalent OR acknowledge in your original posts that forum membership is a requirement to download your mods. Like some kind of "how to download my mod" Obviously you can see benefits to putting on both, such as, people being able enjoy your mods in case either site is down (and they WILL be down at some point).

I just want to say that it is really annoying not being able to even SEE the download for this mod when you aren't a member. From the outside it looks like a bug; no download links yet no one complaining. The way I see it: put on github or some equivalent OR acknowledge in your original posts that forum membership is a requirement to download your mods. Like some kind of "how to download my mod" Obviously you can see benefits to putting on both, such as, people being able enjoy your mods in case either site is down (and they WILL be down at some point).

It's an easy anti-cracked-games blocker. You found out how to get it- I assume others will too.

01:29:12:944 could not execute function 'generate' in '"data/scripts/server/generatesector.lua"':

01:29:12:946 modfiles/scripts/hooks.lua:34: attempt to index global 'config' (a boolean value)

01:29:12:947 stack traceback:

01:29:12:948 modfiles/scripts/hooks.lua:34: in function 'onGenerateAsteroidFieldHook'

01:29:12:949 data/scripts/lib/SectorGenerator.lua:284: in function <data/scripts/lib/SectorGenerator.lua:272>

01:29:12:950 (...tail calls...)

01:29:12:952 data/scripts/sectors/loneshipyard.lua:58: in function 'generate'

01:29:12:953 data/scripts/server/generatesector.lua:37: in function <data/scripts/server/generatesector.lua:18>

01:29:12:954

01:29:12:955 Setting script "data/scripts/server/generatesector.lua" to invalid.

01:29:12:944 could not execute function 'generate' in '"data/scripts/server/generatesector.lua"':

01:29:12:946 modfiles/scripts/hooks.lua:34: attempt to index global 'config' (a boolean value)

01:29:12:947 stack traceback:

01:29:12:948 modfiles/scripts/hooks.lua:34: in function 'onGenerateAsteroidFieldHook'

01:29:12:949 data/scripts/lib/SectorGenerator.lua:284: in function <data/scripts/lib/SectorGenerator.lua:272>

01:29:12:950 (...tail calls...)

01:29:12:952 data/scripts/sectors/loneshipyard.lua:58: in function 'generate'

01:29:12:953 data/scripts/server/generatesector.lua:37: in function <data/scripts/server/generatesector.lua:18>

01:29:12:954

01:29:12:955 Setting script "data/scripts/server/generatesector.lua" to invalid.

Are you using this mod:

http://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php?topic=3055.0

Mine Corp

?

So Is there anything i can do to fix this?

I never heard you could fix something that works as intended.

No really this mod only applies to stations.

lololololol

:)  8) 8) 8) :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) ??? ??? ???

You can, every single time you leave the sector your mining ship is in, select the sector your mining ship is in, as if you are going to jump to it, and it will load.

Meaning it will mine when you are not there.

As of right now that is the only way to benefit from having your ships in a different sector than the one you are currently in.

My advice?

You should take all your ships with you as you jump. Find a nice place to mine... Hold up there for a while.

Repeat.

Profit.

PS....

There is TONNES AND TONS OF METRIC FUCKING TONxzzzS OF INFO IN THIS FORUM... Seek the knowledge and you shall be rewarded!

<3

So Is there anything i can do to fix this?

I never heard you could fix something that works as intended.

No really this mod only applies to stations.

lololololol

:)  8) 8) 8) :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) ??? ??? ???

You can, every single time you leave the sector your mining ship is in, select the sector your mining ship is in, as if you are going to jump to it, and it will load.

Meaning it will mine when you are not there.

As of right now that is the only way to benefit from having your ships in a different sector than the one you are currently in.

My advice?

You should take all your ships with you as you jump. Find a nice place to mine... Hold up there for a while.

Repeat.

Profit.

PS....

There is TONNES AND TONS OF METRIC FUCKING TONxzzzS OF INFO IN THIS FORUM... Seek the knowledge and you shall be rewarded!

<3

That is awesome thank you,  Yea I misread the mod description, I am sorry for that.

on a side note, if a station is always working while you are away, do they earn a profit for you constantly?  or is it impractical to make a station just to use as a passive store front to npc's?

Hello there,

my friend and I want to play this game with your mod. Sadly that we both are too dumb to find the download button. Yeah, sounds stupid, it is stupid.

In this case, I need some help.

"3 mins later"

I found it... 

I'm going to admit it and say I'm a little confused on the installation process.

I understand (now) that I need to extract the contents of the data folder within the zip into the data folder in the installation directory, but where are the server directories? I see no scripts or other such folders when I look in the appdata/roaming/etc. area, where the saves for the dedicated server are.

Am I missing something obvious, or did some file structures change between mod release and a recent update?

Am I missing something obvious, or did some file structures change between mod release and a recent update?

You are missing something obvious:

You are not running a dedicated Server. Therefore the guide for Server-Owner/-hoster: and Client don't apply to you.

Following the instructions of Singleplayer is enough.

No fumbling in the appdata/roaming/Avorion-folder is required.

Out of curiosity, Why does it require a client side installation? I'm in no means a programmer but I like to know why you had to do it like this. Good mod though! This is exactly what we need so trading makes more sense.

Out of curiosity, Why does it require a client side installation? I'm in no means a programmer but I like to know why you had to do it like this. Good mod though! This is exactly what we need so trading makes more sense.

If a Player (or Entity, however this mod doesn't add one to an Entity) has a Script attched it needs to be available on both the client and the server.

• 5 weeks later...

This mod keeps telling me to update to 0.9.7_c I have already done that and I am still getting that message. Is there something I am missing?

I have sent you a PM.

You can always PM me with possible bugs or installation issues.

i have this  problem too((

This mod keeps telling me to update to 0.9.7_c I have already done that and I am still getting that message. Is there something I am missing?

I have sent you a PM.

Crispy never answered me, so I have no idea if the problem persists.(I didn't get contacted about it either.)

Make sure you have installed the mod correctly:

Installation Guide

Singleplayer:

Extract the "data"-folder in the zip file into your <installdir>\Avorion\data Folder.

If ther is a folder called "data within <installdir>\Avorion\data you did it wrong  :-[.

Leave the "client" folder untouched.

Server-Owner/-hoster:

Extract the "data"-folder in the zip file into your <installdir>\Server\data Folder.

<installdir>\Server\ should contain server.bat and launcher.bat. Then you're in the correct directory.

If ther is a folder called "data within <installdir>\Server\data you did it wrong  :-[.

Client:

You don't want to use this mod in Singleplayer, but your friends play it on a server?

You also fear it will interfere with the other awesome mod you found on the forum?

Your Calls have been heard!

Go into the Client folder. There is also a folder called "data".

Extract THIS "data"-folder into your <installdir>\Avorion\data Folder.

If you are asked to replace server.lua or claim.lua you did not choose the data folder within the client folder.

If ther is a folder called "data within <installdir>\Avorion\data you did it wrong  :-[.

* You may only follow one of the guides above.

There are circumstances where:

"Update your version (Tell me what is written in these brackets) to [0.9.7_c]. OOSP is deactivated for you! "

might be shown even though it gets later activated.

If it at some point shows:

"OOSP version received and validated: [0.9.7_c]. OOSP is activated for you! "

You can ignore all previous warnings!

I have sent you a PM.

Crispy never answered me, so I have no idea if the problem persists.(I didn't get contacted about it either.)

Make sure you have installed the mod correctly:

Installation Guide

Singleplayer:

Extract the "data"-folder in the zip file into your <installdir>\Avorion\data Folder.

Server-Owner/-hoster:

Extract the "data"-folder in the zip file into your <installdir>\Server\data Folder.

<installdir>\Server\ should contain server.bat and launcher.bat. Then you're in the correct directory.

If ther is a folder called "data within <installdir>\Server\data you did it wrong  :-[.

Client:

You don't want to use this mod in Singleplayer, but your friends play it on a server?

You also fear it will interfere with the other awesome mod you found on the forum?

Your Calls have been heard!

Go into the Client folder. There is also a folder called "data".

Extract THIS "data"-folder into your <installdir>\Avorion\data Folder.

If you are asked to replace server.lua or claim.lua you did not choose the data folder within the client folder.

* You may only follow one of the guides above.

There are circumstances where:

"Update your version (Tell me what is written in these brackets) to [0.9.7_c]. OOSP is deactivated for you! "

might be shown even though it gets later activated.

If it at some point shows:

"OOSP version received and validated: [0.9.7_c]. OOSP is activated for you! "

You can ignore all previous warnings!

mod is working, but this "Update your version to [0.9.7_c]. OOSP is deactivated for you! " annoys me. its constantly

mod is working, but this "Update your version to [0.9.7_c]. OOSP is deactivated for you! " annoys me. its constantly

If the mod doesn't tell you that it is activated, then the mod is not working! That is why I designed the message to be annoying- so everybody gets to know something is wrong.

Please send me your server- and client-Log, so I can see what circumstances lead to this message.

They are located in (Windows):

%appdata%/roaming/Avorion/clientlog yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.txt

%appdata%/roaming/Avorion/galaxies/<your galaxy name>/serverlog yyyy-mm-dd hh-mm-ss.txt

• 5 weeks later...

OOSP is a vanilla feature as of version 0.12 r8487(beta). Therefore the mod won't be continued!

In vanilla >0.12 every player gets few sectors wich are active. But all the npc factorys are inactive, also if the player got many sectors with factorys there are not many that are always online. On our server we still run this mod, that really improves trading in the galaxy a lot, npc factorys would not produce much without it.

I vote for continue this mod. Also it was very easy to me to merge it into current beta version, you could still stop continueing this mod when it gets harder to merge it into the current versions  ;)

• 1 month later...