Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Read this before posting.

thedamngod

Hey everyone,

it's amazing that you want to post your creations on this forum. We love your creations :)

But now that more and more people are posting their creations, I am going to limit them to one thread per user. I want to give more space on the first page(s) to more users.

There are already a lot of "xyz's Shipyard" threads, where user xyz posts all of his submissions. This is style I am looking for :)

Don't worry about visibility, you can edit the first posts of your thread and the edits should show a notification on the board, as do updates through new replies, of course.

Also, you don't have to repost all of your stuff, I am going to merge your posts soon.

If you have anything to add/remark about this, please let me know.

TL;DR: One thread per user for visibility. Merging threads soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Not really. There is a lot of inspiration out there by now. Maybe you'll find something you want to adapt.

As for actual images: They will be resized to fit the forum now, so you don't have to think about that.

Also, share the xmls in the way you like, if you want to do that. Attaching them to the post is fine, as well as something like dropbox/google drive, etc.

Just try for yourself and see what you like :)

• 3 months later...

Hi. I'm new here, but i like too much Avorion.

I'm building/creating an Avorion Editor, to edit "player_1.dat" files.

It's a simple editor to change money and resources, show the home sector and current sector.

It is allowed to post this tool here in the forum?

There's a pic in attachments.

Yes, you can do that. But I suggest you create a post in the General Discussion forum. You should also add a disclaimer that everyone is using the tool at their own risk and that they should back up their saves before using the tool.

Welcome to the forums :)

Yes, you can do that. But I suggest you create a post in the General Discussion forum. You should also add a disclaimer that everyone is using the tool at their own risk and that they should back up their saves before using the tool.

Welcome to the forums :)

Thanks. I will do that.  ;D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...