Citadel Servers now hosting Avorion

Sengira_Nanaki

I just wanted to let the community know that Citadel Servers is now offering Avorion Servers. As an avid user of the company I have been impressed with the support and level of quality. I decided to reach out to them and ask if they would support Avorion and they responded they would have the game supported in 24 hours, here we are 24 hours later.

They offer high-performance hardware, optimized configuration, remote web-console, DDoS protected, free addon installation, free mod installation with starting costs of $13.05 for a 15 slot server.

Check it out at Citadel Servers

I bought a server from them last night and I've been having issues getting it to work. Anyone trying to connect gets a  crash to desktop in a few seconds. I assume you got a server Sengira have you had any luck or suggestions on how to get it to work?

I bought a server from them last night and I've been having issues getting it to work. Anyone trying to connect gets a  crash to desktop in a few seconds. I assume you got a server Sengira have you had any luck or suggestions on how to get it to work?

Add a seed to the Server.ini