( SPOILER ) Research lab big trouble with artifact

Slimthug879

Hello,

First of all, thanks for this games, i've been playing non stop for the past 35 Hours, and right now i'm on my journey of center of the core.

I've read instruction on wiki and official topic in here, but there is a big big error! I've gone to research lab ( Xanion Zone ) and i've done what you asked, 3 Legendary ( 2 Mining upgrade ) + Artifact V3 ( The sold by vendor for 3Million. ) and i've got a fucking stupid legendary titanium mining turret !!!!!

So now what, can dev tell me please, please, please, before i waste my times, is the game created to handle that kind of bug? And i will be able to get it back for 3 Million, ( sellable again ) or its fucked up and its gone in scratch so i need a new games..

The equipment merchant has 50% chance of selling the chip. Find another, it should be sold still.

Other than that, afaik there's a bug with researching with identical items (you said twice a mining upgrade) which might have caused this. Maybe not too.

In any case, in case of serious emergency, typing

/run Player(callingPlayer):getInventory():add(SystemUpgradeTemplate("data/scripts/systems/teleporterkey2.lua", Rarity(RarityType.Legendary), Seed(124)))

in the chat (press enter, paste, enter) will add an artefact to your inventory (replace the 2 by another number for the other artefacts)

Heh, no problem  :D

That's the advantage of a multiplayer-possible (so, the main quest needs to be able to be done more than once) and moddable (run all the scripts) game  ;D

I'd recommend using another artefact next time though, the one from Swoks is somewhat easier and cheaper to come by than the merchant one  :P

• 4 weeks later...

Heh, no problem  :D

That's the advantage of a multiplayer-possible (so, the main quest needs to be able to be done more than once) and moddable (run all the scripts) game  ;D

I'd recommend using another artefact next time though, the one from Swoks is somewhat easier and cheaper to come by than the merchant one  :P

Maybe it is or maybe it isn't a bug, but I've never used an artifact in the research menu. I put in 3 legendaries and out pops the artifact, I've done it like a dozen times...

it's not a bug, the more same objects you get the higher your chance at a unified legendary or the key.  same items like 5 wormhole module of legendary variety to get around, would have better chances than 3.  splitting it up or only using 3 adds more chances for OTHER chances.  such as your legendary turret you got instead of something higher such as the key.  still just a chance and not the highest at that.  that's why 5 was noted in the information by merchants.